13 November 2009

Lunch @ Fresh Restaurant


After the telematch, with half of the population not having their breakfast, all we can think of is food...food and of course, food ! As scheduled, the lunch is at this restaurant called Fresh. The restaurant set up & atmosphere are quite nice actually - modern contemporary concept it is. The lightings, table & settings are quite in place & pleasant looking.



Anyway, food variety is not as impressive. I noticed that they dont really have lots of varieties on their main dishes. Well, not only the main dishes actually, same goes on the dessert. For the kindof standard they've set for themselves, the food certainly doesnt coincide.

Appetizers & main dishes


There are not so many options available which left you wandering around thinking what else to eat. Besides the rice, they should have other varieties such as noodles, pasta, pizza or other types of heavy meals.


The desserts


Luckily my tiredness overkilled my appetite to eat that afternoon. Otherwise I would be one of their disappointed guests. The only thing I ate is the snapper fish head. The only food that manage to activate my salivary glands. I am just too tired (due to the Tug of War) to eat.

This is only left when I got here - as if they knew I love fish head & thus reserving them for me


0 comments:

Post a Comment