29 November 2009

A Thank You Note

thankYou66


On behalf of my family, I would like to thank everybody who’ve helped our family to make the event a success.

Special thanks to Atie & her lovely nieces & nephews for your great help. To Husni, Syuhada & Muyah, thanks so much for helping me out when my darling Marsya suddenly decided to let go of her responsibility of giving out the cupcakes to the guests.

I would also like to thank Ayu & family, Harti & our beloved teacher, Mr Ng for sacrificing their precious time to attend the function despite of their busy schedule. Thank you so much.

Last but not least, thanks to Ija for lending me the dulang hantaran. Without them, the ceremony wouldnt have been completed.

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment