29 November 2009

My Lovely Engaged Sis


Make-up can really change one's look kan? Aida looked totally different with that thick make-up on her face. I'm so used to see her without any make-up that I barely can see the real her behind it. I guess I still prefer the naturally pretty Aida. But then, she needs to look different on that special day of her life kan? Nevertheless, she still look as sweet & pretty with those 2 dimples on each side of her cheeks.



So, my dear sis...I wish you many beautiful tomorrows, certainly as beautiful as the person you truly are. I wish you moonbeams, I wish you happiness & wish you your very own wishing star. I hope all your wishes will soon come true & he's the one who will gives you the ultimate happiness. Amin.


To Aida & Azrul
A heaven-made match, a perfect pair
This brings a wish for happiness
In the future that you'll share



0 comments:

Post a Comment