16 October 2009

Murtabak @ Ameer Ehsan



Looks like this week is the makan week for my blog. Most of the entries posted this week are about food - either the food I cooked or the food I had. This makes me realize how lucky & grateful I am. I've been truly blessed to be able to pamper my taste bud with all the good food.

In this entry, I'm gonna write about a murtabak which is by far, the best in Ampang & Pandan area. This murtabak by the way, is not those normal ones you've seen or tasted a couple millions of time before. This particular murtabak is a bit unique not only for it's taste but more on it's size. It is a mini chicken murtabak with a dimension of approximately 3 square inch only. There are a very generous amount of chicken in it & the taste is just superb.

I dunno how much disappointment & frustration I've been through in finding a satisfactorily good piece of murtabak. The ones sold at those Pasar Malam are the worst ever. Their physical look can be quite tempting but once it reaches your mouth, internal body systems will just go haywire. How can it not be haywire when the eyes are sending a signal to the brain saying that it's good but at the same time the tongue is telling otherwise.




Anyway, enuff of this murtabak story. For those who are staying in Ampang / Cheras / Pandan aea shoudl take an effort to drop by at Ameer Ehsan Restaurant in Taman Maluri. You'll have to come early though ( before 10 am) as they're selling like hot cakes. This place used to be my port for breakie after doing my marketing in Pasar Pudu every Satyurday. I'm not very sure whether they'll make the murtabak in the evening too.

For those who are interested in trying out this marvelous murtabak, this is the map to the restaurant :


0 comments:

Post a Comment