15 October 2009

Penang Village



Had lunch here today - Abe9 belanja......manyak syiokkkk !!! It was raining when I got out from UOA building but then nothing could stop me from having free food especially with this fave guy of mine....so watta heck? Redah je lah. OMG, I'm so hadap kan? Hehehehe....


My fave Honey Lemon drinks


Penang Village is a restaurant that serves local Malaysian delights - food like fried kue tiau, curry laksa, nasi goreng, nasi lemak etc. They started in year 2000 at Sri Hartamas. They've grown so rapidly, now they already have 8 outlets in Malaysia & 3 in Indonesia altogether. Quite impressive kan?


The appetizer - Combination Entree, RM 19.90


The branch that I went to earlier is the one in Great Eastern Mall. The restaurant is quite spacious, I would say with simple & sweet deco. Being there at lunch time, the crowd is quite extensive. Almost all of the seats are taken. We're lucky it's only two of us & one small table is good enuff for us.


Nasi Goreng Petai - RM 14.90


The food was okay, though it's not something to shout about. But overall I would say it's worth it. It's a local food, cooked in a Chinese style. Something like what you can get at Cozy's House. It's a place I would come back to try their other dishes in the menu.


Seafood Chap Chai Soup - RM 19.90


0 comments:

Post a Comment